Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun to have with your pants on... perhaps

Okay, this is utterly disgusting school kid humour, and I followed the link intending, and expecting, to be mildly outraged.

I ended up with tears streaming from my eyes and having a good few hearty belly laughs. Someone's been very creative here, and it's a cut above most of the fart fanfilm mashups that have been seemingly mass-producing themselves on Youtube in recent years. In fact, I think it was the homage to the 1960s "Batman" TV show that gave me the most smiles.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is the future of the Internet:


"STAR TREK: LETHAL ATMOSPHERE II: Return to Flatulon III"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still recovering! Thanks for sharing! I didn't realise there was a whole world for fart gag videos out there!

Therin of Andor said...

Same here. I accidentally found one about a year ago and dismissed it as a waste of space and bandwidth.

This one, I guess, raises the bar, or at least takes the beans!