Friday, October 24, 2008

All that glitters...

I sit before you covered in sparkly glitter. No, I'm not off to see "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert".

Bloody stupid "Lush" bath bombs with secret surprise centres...

I do recall a warning on the one I used earlier in the week. I told the woman behind the counter that I mainly buy them to perfume the bathroom, but a few had started to crumble, and were obviously past their "use by" date. Most of their perfume was gone, too. Earlier in the week, one unleashed gold glitter into my bath water - it's still over the floor, the towel, my bathrobe....

My leg muscles have been aching quite a bit this week, so I wanted to spoil myself a bit. Tonight's bath bomb should have been safe, but out popped a tiny paper Santa Claus - and tons of silver glitter!

Merry Christmas, I guess.

Santa
(I just know he's saying, "Ho! Ho! Ho!")

1 comment:

Miles McClagan said...

I don't trust anything with surprise centres...bath salts, chocolates, plays....