Friday, July 25, 2008

The Lazy Bloggers' Post Generator

The wacky team over at Aussie Bloggers suggested this great post generator as a celebration of the bbs' six month anniversary:

Crikey! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe how tidy my house now is (Ha!). Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!

I am distracted with discovering time doesn't stand still, personal projects, just generally being the life of the party to my colleagues, my day is passing in a blur from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to midnight. I am not growing up. I wish you could be here to share it.

I will try to remember I promised you I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Sincerest apologies. This is for my ever faithful, devoted public.

No comments: